The following list is provided to you for information purposes only. This is not a solicitation or recommendation to select, buy or own these no-load funds for your company's 401k plan.
For the past 20+ years Pension Systems Corporation has been providing 401k plan sponsors with "unbundled" 401k, plans which have empowered plan sponsors to select any mutual funds and/or self-directed brokerages available in the US for inclusion in his or her company's plan. We do not make 401k investment recommendations; this list is simply a compilation of the most popular no-load funds for 401k plans, based upon our 20+ years' experience as a 401k plan provider to small businesses.
|FUND NAME||TICKER SYMBOL 1||CUSIP NUMBER 2||Morningstar Rating 3||Morningstar Medalist 4||Investment Category 5||CATEGORY CODE|
|FIDELITY CAPITAL AND INCOME FUND||FAGIX||316062108||5||S||High Yield Bond||FI|
|FIDELITY GNMA FUND||FGMNX||31617K105||5||G||Intermediate Government||FI|
|PIMCO INCOME FUND||PIMIX||72201F490||5||S||MultiSector Bond||FI|
|PIMCO INVESTMENT CORPORATE BOND FUND||PIGIX||722005816||5||S||Corporate Bond||FI|
|PIMCO SHORT-TERM FUND||PTSHX||693390601||5||S||Ultrashort Bond||FI|
|VANGUARD WELLESLEY INCOME FUND||VWINX||921938106||5||G||Conservative Allocation||FI|
|T ROWE PRICE RETIREMENT FUND 2005||TRRFX||74149P812||5||G||Target Date 2000-2010||TD / FI|
|T ROWE PRICE RETIREMENT FUND 2010||TRRAX||74149P101||5||G||Target Date 2000-2010||TD / FI|
|T ROWE PRICE RETIREMENT FUND 2015||TRRGX||74149P796||5||G||Tatget Date 2011-2015||TD / FI|
|FIDELITY ADVISOR LARGE CAP STOCK||FALIX||315805887||5||S||Large Blend||LB|
|FIDELITY LARGE CAP STOCK FUND||FLCSX||315912402||5||S||Large Blend||LB|
|VANGUARD EQUITY INCOME FUND||VEIPX||921921102||5||S||Large Value||LC|
|T ROWE PRICE RETIREMENT FUND 2020||TRRBX||74149P200||5||G||Target Date 2016-2020||TD / LC|
|T ROWE PRICE RETIREMENT FUND 2025||TRRHX||74149P788||5||G||Target Date 2021-2025||TD / LC|
|T ROWE PRICE RETIREMENT FUND 2030||TRRCX||74149P309||5||G||Target Date 2026-2030||TD / LC|
|T ROWE PRICE RETIREMENT FUND 2035||TRRJX||74149P770||5||G||Target Date 2031-2035||TD / LC|
|T ROWE PRICE RETIREMENT FUND 2040||TRRDX||74149P408||5||G||Target Date 2036-2040||TD / SC|
|T ROWE PRICE RETIREMENT FUND 2045||TRRKX||74149P762||5||G||Target Date 2041-2045||TD / SC|
|T. ROWE PRICE RETIREMENT FUND 2050||TRRMX||74149P754||5||G||Target Date 2046-2050||TD / SC|
|T. ROWE PRICE RETIREMENT FUND 2055||TRRNX||74149P747||5||G||Target Date 2051+||TD / SC|
|VANGUARD MID-CAP VALUE FUND||VMVIX||922908520||5||S||Mid-Cap Value||SC|
|VANGUARD SMALL-CAP VALUE INDEX FUND||VISVX||922908793||5||S||Small Value||SC|
1. Ticker Symbol: The "Ticker "represents a company's stock on an exchange. The ticker can be the most dependable way to identify a stock, because it is less likely to change than a stock name.
2. CUSIP Number: A CUSIP number is 9-character alphanumeric code that identifies a North American security for the purposes of facilitating clearing and settlement of trades. It is an alternative to the Ticker Symbol.
3. Morningstar Rating: Morningstar rates mutual funds from one to five stars based on how well they've performed (after adjusting for risk and accounting for all sales charges) in comparison to similar funds. Within each Morningstar Category, the top 10% of funds receive five stars, the next 22.5% four stars, the middle 35% three stars, the next 22.5% two stars, and the bottom 10% receive one star. Funds are rated for up to three time periods--three-, five-, and 10 years--and these ratings are combined to produce an overall rating. Ratings are objective, based entirely on a mathematical evaluation of past performance. Morningstar Ratings are a useful tool for identifying funds worthy of further research, but shouldn't be considered on their own as buy or sell recommendations.
4. Morningstar Medalist Ratings: Mutual funds that receive Gold, Silver, and Bronze Ratings are subjective determinations Morningstar analysts believe are most likely to outperform their category peers and benchmarks on a risk-adjusted basis over market cycles of at least five years.
5. Investment Category: The "Investment Category" is a subjective evaluation of a fund's return objective based upon prospectus information and the underlying securities in the fund's portfolio. These categories help investors make meaningful comparisons between funds by making it easier to build well-diversified portfolios, assess potential risk, and identify top-performing funds.